Sunday, May 20, 2012

Morgans Bluff

We left Highborne Cay and skipped Allens Cay.  Going straight to Morgans Bluff.  Dad and I sailed for seconds before I went below with nothing to do on tho of nothing to do.  So I tried to take a nap.  I managed it for a minute the the rock of the boat was annoying.  Dad made lunch after that I think I put the rods out.  So later I watched TV.  Dad made dinner and after that the day seemed to pass.

So the next morning I woke up dad was sailing.  I was bored!  I tried to go back to sleep but that failed.  Dad said I can't watch TV because we needed to save power.  So I went back inside and got bored, came back out side.  Dad said there is something wrong with the auto pilot.  Now we have to steer manually.  I steered for a bit before I went back inside too take a nap.  I came back outside sat in the chair for a while.  LAND HO!  Morgans Bluff.

No comments:

Post a Comment